The Thrifty Foods Family Run is a run for family and friends. Enjoy a walk or jog around the course and then check out the festivities in the KidZone.
Mission StatementTo be Canada’s better food destination by helping Canadians Eat Better, Feel Better, and Do Better. A partner of the TC10K since the race began we thank Thrifty Foods for their continued support!
School Team ChallengeShow your school spirit by joining your school team! School teams can run or walk in the 1.5K or 10K distance as part of the Island Farms School Team Challenge. More details on this to follow.
In an effort to encourage more participation and make the event more affordable for larger families the entry fee for 2020 is $15 until the end of January and then $20 up to race weekend!
Thrifty Foods Family Run
nov 8 - Feb 1
feb 1 - apr 6
apr 6 - apr 27
race weekend$20.00 register now
*Please read our Fee, Transfer & Cancellation Policy before registering.
Fee, Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- Online registration closes at 10:59am on Friday April 24
- Registrations are non-refundable (transfers permitted)
- A processing fee will be charged at check out
- BC Athletics members are eligible for a $3 discount, you will be asked for your membership # during registration
- All funds payable in Canadian dollars